Pulp Eco is a reunionese company which was created in 2019 with the main project of kraft paper mill in Reunion Island. Our company wants to create the necessary tools to recycle cellulosic materials and to transform them into new 100% recycled and 100% recyclable products.
- Development of a factory for the production of « dehydrated fibers » from cardboard to be recycle.
- Helping companies that wish to move towards a more environmentally friendly management of their waste.
- Export through trade of materials to be recycled (plastic, waste paper and scrap metal) which can’t be treated in Reunion Island.
- Collaboration with our company sister, BA ECO, to develop the utilisation of building materials for second works and outdoor furniture.
- Respect for environnement : we’re acting in favor of a healthy future for Reunion Island.
- Acting together : the waste sorting and treatment centers are key elements for the future of the kraft paper mill. They provide us the raw material necessary for the proper functioning of the process.
- Complete our missions
It’s together that we will build this circular economy.
TOGETHER WE CAN DO ANYTHING
BA ECO company :
Kraft paper mill : https://pulpeco.fr/factory
International : https://pulpeco.fr/international